Dynamic, practical & one-of-kind courses & corporate seminars on stand up comedy, public speaking & comedy writing. Course’s are held in a VERY supportive environment. FunnyFest Comedy Workshops include: ALL course support materials, comedy writing short cuts galore and video critiques. After the workshop you will perform comedy at a live performance in front of supportive people who want to see you succeed! The FunnyFest Comedy workshop has a 100% satisfaction rating.
FunnyFest Workshops & Seminars:
- 1 Night Introduction to the Secrets of Stand Up Comedy to improve your communication & presentation skills – 2 hours.
- 6 week Comedy Workshop – Normally Tuesdays or Wednesdays @ 7 pm to 9 pm (NOTE: Can be held anytime on any day), every week for 6 weeks — The complete training & performance exercises on the SECRETS of STAND UP COMEDY
- 3 week Comedy Workshop @ 7 pm to 9 pm, on 1 day every week for 3 weeks — The bullet points and exercises on the SECRETS of STAND UP COMEDY.
- WEEKEND Comedy Workshops. Intense and Fun! Learn everything about stand up comedy from 10 am to 5 pm on Saturday & Sunday. You can perform 5 minutes or more of YOUR original comedy you will write & practice on the Sunday @ 6 pm “Workshop Showcase”.
- Book FunnyFest Comedy for your company TEAM BUILDING. FunnyFest will deliver an unique, fascinating, funny and knowledgeable Seminar or Workshop on:
1. SECRETS of STAND UP COMEDY
2. Laughter in the Workplace
3. How to Write Comedy!
Learn from the pros through a hilarious and non-competitive Comedy Workshop! An opportunity to improve your comedy skills, your humour in the workplace skills and also become a stand up comic — FunnyFest would teach you the secrets of stand up comedy! This highly interactive, comedy workshop is perfect for any person interested in stand up comedy and/or applying proven stand up comedy techniques to your personal and business life. Stand up comedy is an art and science. Laughter is a gift and a useful tool. The FunnyFest workshop will make you think, work and improve. These universal principals you can apply in your business and everyday life. PLUS you will have NON-STOP fun while you learn!
Price includes: All materials, big laughs (6 week course includes a video of a practice show for each participant), Professional Graduation Showcase (with pro MC & Headliner), chance to compete in the FUNNYFEST TALENT SEARCH, industry referrals and Q & A. PLUS you receive tickets to a FunnyFest Calgary Comedy Festival Show AND the graduation show!
SCHEDULE of FunnyFest Comedy Workshops & Seminars:
A. Calgary – Weekend – OCTOBER 5 AND OCTOBER 6, 2019 – WEEKEND from 10 am – 3 pm. GRADUATION Showcase – Held on Sunday, OCTOBER 6 @ 5 pm. Plus Fun Workshop Dress Rehearsal Show in class. Investment: $389 (Includes ALL support materials; $100 in tickets to the Graduation; $300 in tickets to FUNNYFEST Comedy shows; Performance Video).
B. Calgary – “SECRETS of STAND UP COMEDY Seminar” SUNDAY, OCTOBER 6 @ 3 pm to 345 pm AND You receive 1 FREE ticket to the “FunnyFest Comedy WORKSHOP GRADUATION” (Featuring 2 pro comics from around North America and the graduates, presented by 19th Annual FUNNYFEST Calgary Comedy Festival Society. 4 pm doors / show 5 pm). This a very SPECIAL Interactive COMEDY Seminar. Stu takes the best elements from the Stand – Up Comedy Workshop to offer the incredible essentials. Plus you will be engage with several workshop elements!
It is pure awesome, funny and practical — All at the same time!
INSTRUCTOR & Impresario: STU HUGHES – Professional Headline Stand Up Comic of 18 years. Clever, over – the – top and fast paced! Ride the roller coaster of funny with Stu.
VENUE: DOG & DUCK Pub (Lower Meeting room) 5340 2 Street SW (free overnight parking)
MORE INFO and BUY SEMINAR: CLICK HERE
C. Calgary – WEEKLY – SEPTEMBER 17 to OCTOBER 22, 2019 – Every TUESDAY for 6 weeks from 7 – 9 pm. GRADUATION – Held on a Saturday TBD by class vote.
Investment: $389 (Includes ALL support materials; $100 in tickets to the Graduation; $300 in tickets to FunnyFest Comedy shows; Performance Video).
D. VICTORIA, BC – Weekend – OCTOBER 19 to OCTOBER 20, 2019 – WEEKEND from 10 am – 3 pm. GRADUATION – Sunday, OCTOBER 20 @ 5 pm – Plus 1 headline comics to round out the evening. Investment: $589 – EARLY BIRD $489 (Includes ALL support materials; $100 in tickets to the Graduation; $300 in tickets to FunnyFest Comedy shows in lower mainland or Calgary; Performance Video).
If you register before OCTOBER 10, 2019, you receive $100 off the Victoria Comedy Workshop.
For further information please contact:
FunnyFest Hotline: (403) 228 7888 or Tickets AT FunnyFest.com